Friday, December 27, 2019

Love Poems - Rumi -

"Persian Beauty"

"My body, my senses, my mind, hunger for your taste "

Love Poems
- Rumi -

Your fragrant breath
like the morning breeze
has come to the stillness of the garden
You have breathed new life into me
I have become your sunshine
and also your shadow

My soul is screaming in ecstasy
Every fiber of my being
is in love with you

Your effulgence
has lit a fire in my heart
and you have made radiant
for me
the earth and sky

My arrow of love
has arrived at the target
I am in the house of mercy
and my heart
is a place of prayer” 
🍷

I desire you
more than food
and drink

My body
my senses
my mind
hunger for your taste

I can sense your presence
in my heart
although you belong
to all the world

I wait
with silent passion
for one gesture
one glance
from you” 

🍷

Know that my beloved in hidden from everyone
Know that she is beyond the belief of all beliefs
Know that in my heart she is as clear as the moon
Know that she is the life in my body and in my soul” 

🍷 

I'm drenched 
in the flood 
which has yet to come

I'm tied up
in the prison
that has yet to exist

Not having played 
the game of chess
I'm already the checkmate

Not having tasted
a single cup of your wine
I'm already drunk

Not having entered 
the battlefield
I'm already wounded and slain

I no longer 
know the difference
between image and reality

Like the shadow
I am
and
I am not

🍷🍷

No comments: